There is barely time to catch your breath after that amazing AL Wild Card game between the Oakland A’s and Kansas City Royals before getting ready to do it all again with the NL Wild Card. Not even the most seasoned baseball fan could’ve predicted last night game’s outcome, the MLB betting lines in that game favored Kansas by 1.5 runs, and the Royals ended up winning the game by 1 run in the 12th inning. It’s going to be almost impossible to match the show and game quality put on by the A’s and the Royals last night, but the truth is that the San Francisco Giants and Pittsburgh Pirates has the potential be an equally thrilling game. Whoever takes the pass tonight will advance to the next round and face the Washington Nationals in the NL Division Series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.