If you want to have a good season that ends with a trip to the postseason, there has to be a pretty solid level of consistency that runs from start to finish. Yes, every team is going to have the occasional losing streak mixed in there, but it’s the teams that can minimize those that tend to rise to the top. The Pittsburgh Pirates finally seem to have found that consistency, while the Detroit Tigers still struggle with it. These two will hook up for a 3-game series in Detroit MLB betting, with the second game set for Wednesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.