For 13 long seasons, Chase Utley was one of the faces of the Philadelphia Phillies’ proud franchise and their MLB betting fans. He had long been the leader who set the tone in the clubhouse, particularly after such players as Ryan Howard had already faded into the sunset and other players had left town as the team that won the 2008 World Series gradually aged and fell apart. Utley remained a force in Philadelphia, though. He was a starter for the sixth most wins in team history. It’s true that his lifetime stats weren’t that great, as he only hit 233 home runs among 1,623 hits so far, and his lifetime average is just .282. This means that he is in the same category of greatness as, say, David Eckstein, a tough player who didn’t have the numbers for the crunchers to justify his place in the Hall of Fame.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.