It’s easy to get caught up in the hype that surrounds sporting events, even when you know that what is being so heavily sold is likely to be a bust. One event taking place this week that is sure to live up to the hype is the series between the New York Mets and the Washington Nationals. The NL East is hanging in the balance, and it could tip in the favor of whoever wins this series. The second of 3 games will go on Tuesday night in Washington with MLB lines listing no real favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.