This week, Melissa Mayeux, a 16 year old young French Woman, declared herself a free agent, making her eligible to be signed by a Major League Baseball team during the upcoming international signing period. Her declaration is making people wonder if MLB betting is ready to have its first female player. By all accounts, Melissa Mayeux is a very talented shortstop, who is capable of making all the plays, and she can also swing the bat very well. In April, she was able to get a hit from a pitch thrown by a 19 year old Dominican Republic prospect, who was clocked throwing at 91 miles per hour. The problem she faces right now is the fact that MLB scouts don’t have a lot of information on her, in terms of skills and ability, her age, and of course, the fact that she is a woman. These are the reasons why her chances of getting signed by a MLB team are very low.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.