In Major League Baseball, like in the Tour de France, July is the month when the formidable breakaway racers comes back to the pack, a fact that is affirmed by the sudden normalness of the once-extraordinary Astros. The more the peloton charges enthusiastically over the hill, the more the Astros (5-5 in the last 10 games) have slowed down their red-hot run, entering Friday’s MLB betting schedule one game behind the peaking Angles (8-2 in the last 10 games). Meanwhile, the St Louis Cardinals have officially stepped into the 60-win mark, the only team to have done that this season, but that is thanks to their current three-game winning streak that has seen them stretch the gap ahead of the Pirates by 6 games. Earlier this week, they Pirates trailed the Cards by less than 5 games, meaning we could have gone to a four-game series and had the Pirates take the lead in the NL Central if the Cards flopped in it.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.