In Major League Baseball, like in the Tour de France, July is the month when the formidable breakaway racers comes back to the pack, a fact that is affirmed by the sudden normalness of the once-extraordinary Astros. The more the peloton charges enthusiastically over the hill, the more the Astros (5-5 in the last 10 games) have slowed down their red-hot run, entering Friday’s MLB betting schedule one game behind the peaking Angles (8-2 in the last 10 games).Meanwhile, the St Louis Cardinals have officially stepped into the 60-win mark, the only team to have done that this season, but that is thanks to their current three-game winning streak that has seen them stretch the gap ahead of the Pirates by 6 games. Earlier this week, they Pirates trailed the Cards by less than 5 games, meaning we could have gone to a four-game series and had the Pirates take the lead in the NL Central if the Cards flopped in it.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB