A Look at the MLB Betting Preview on LA Dodgers vs Washington NationalsDate/Time: August 11th, 10:10 pm ET Venue: Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California Tv: MASN Radio: 106.7 The Fan Opening Lines: Washington +166, L.A Dodgers -176
Home is Always a Good Place After a Bad Road Tripthey gave up 24 runs against the Pirates. On the bright side, the bats continued to be hot, at least for the most part. Yasiel Puig continues to struggle, and there was even talk of him being trade bait at the deadline. The rumors of the trade seemed to have as much to do with his attitude in the locker room as it did with his performance at the plate. He is going to have to pick things up if the Dodgers are to contend for the World Series. Zack Greinke (11-2, 1.71 ERA) is a top candidate for the NL Cy Young Award, and he will be looking for his third straight win on Tuesday.
Are the Nats in a Quiet Panic Mode or Are They Good?Is it time to hit the panic button in Washington (57-53) yet? There are certainly plenty of people who thinks so, after the Nationals lost yet another series, this time at the hands of the Colorado Rockies, a team they should be expected to beat. The excuses are beginning to run out for Washington, as they are now starting to get their injured players back into the fold. It is increasingly beginning to look as though a division title is the only way into the playoffs for the Nationals, as they have fallen 5 games out of the final Wild Card spot. The good news is that they are just a game and a half back of the Mets in the NL East, but they have been unable to take advantage of the losses that the Mets have been taking of late. Joe Ross (3-3, 2.80 ERA) will be looking to build on the quality start he put in last time out.
Key Betting Trends
- Washington is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 7 games
- Washington is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington’s last 7 games on the road
- LA Dodgers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’s last 5 games
- LA Dodgers is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
- LA Dodgers is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games when playing Washington