Two days after injuring his right quad last Wednesday, St. Louis Cardinals Outfielder Matt Holliday assured MLB betting fans he believes he’ll be playing again soon, though the exact timeline of his return is still unclear. According to the Cards general manager John Mozeliak, the veteran left fielder suffered a Grade 2 quad strain, the second time this year he is suffering the same injury, and is set to be out of the team for an extended period.Fortunately for the Cardinals, the team acquired Brandon Moss from Cleveland last Thursday, adding star power to their short-handed hitting department. With Holiday likely to return towards the end of the regular season, or at the start of the playoffs (assuming the Cards make it to the postseason games), Stephen Piscotty will most probably take over as the primary left fielder, with Moss also offering a solid option after joining St. Louis during the MLB Trade Deadline.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines