Two days after injuring his right quad last Wednesday, St. Louis Cardinals Outfielder Matt Holliday assured MLB betting fans he believes he’ll be playing again soon, though the exact timeline of his return is still unclear. According to the Cards general manager John Mozeliak, the veteran left fielder suffered a Grade 2 quad strain, the second time this year he is suffering the same injury, and is set to be out of the team for an extended period. Fortunately for the Cardinals, the team acquired Brandon Moss from Cleveland last Thursday, adding star power to their short-handed hitting department. With Holiday likely to return towards the end of the regular season, or at the start of the playoffs (assuming the Cards make it to the postseason games), Stephen Piscotty will most probably take over as the primary left fielder, with Moss also offering a solid option after joining St. Louis during the MLB Trade Deadline.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.