If you still think that Zack Greinke is a mentally soft pitcher who will fold under pressure, it might be time to rethink that. Just think back to a recent start when Greinke dropped eight scoreless innings on the Philadelphia Phillies as the Los Angeles Dodgers cruised 6-0. Just on the night before, Clayton Kershaw had thrown a complete game shutout, and Greinke followed it up with a true gem, only permitting one base runner and lowering his ERA to a frigid 1.39. While Max Scherzer is getting more Cy Young talk right now, Greinke is pitching unbelievably well in sustained action, and that’s something that MLB betting fans should keep in mind for the coming weeks of regular season action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.