If you still think that Zack Greinke is a mentally soft pitcher who will fold under pressure, it might be time to rethink that. Just think back to a recent start when Greinke dropped eight scoreless innings on the Philadelphia Phillies as the Los Angeles Dodgers cruised 6-0. Just on the night before, Clayton Kershaw had thrown a complete game shutout, and Greinke followed it up with a true gem, only permitting one base runner and lowering his ERA to a frigid 1.39. While Max Scherzer is getting more Cy Young talk right now, Greinke is pitching unbelievably well in sustained action, and that’s something that MLB betting fans should keep in mind for the coming weeks of regular season action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season