The first half of the 2015 Major League season saw its share of great performances, from a bunch of multi-homer games posted by hitters to a number of no-hitters and impressive strikeout totals recorded by pitchers. Histories were made, records were broken, and for good measure, we had a couple of interesting surprises in the MLB betting odds. So it would probably be safe to say it was a good first half of the season for all MLB enthusiasts, right?Well, not exactly. Whereas some individual players had impressive games in the season’s first couple of months, others languished in utter frustration as they struggled mightily in their respective teams. Using statistics from the first half of the season, here is a look at the top players who were expected to perform well but ended up disappointing in the first half of the season, hence putting a lot of pressure on them to rebound in the just-began second half of the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season