While the Boston Red Sox have had their struggles thus far in the 2015 sports betting campaign, all of that took a back seat when their manager, John Farrell, announced that he has lymphoma. Yesterday, when Farrell started his first chemotherapy treatment, one of his best friends in the game, Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona, was there to take Farrell in for that first treatment.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.