The Kansas City Royals, who came within an inch of winning the World Series last year, were the surprise of the season in 2014. They have shown that what happened last year was no fluke, though, while the New York Yankees came out of the gate looking as though they might be the surprise team of this season. Fortunes can change quickly, though, and it will be interesting to see how these two fare when they meet in the second of three games in New York on Tuesday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.