The Colorado Rockies and their MLB betting fans are stumbling to the end of another frustrating season, and it is worth asking if the Rockies are going to retain the services of Walt Weiss as their manager in 2016. General manager Jeff Bridich told MLB Network Radio this past weekend that he has yet to decide on Weiss’ future. Bridich said, “He’s got another year on his contract, everybody knows that. We’ll have meetings and sit down and talk and see what the right fit is.” Weiss has only gone 203-269 in a little over two seasons with the Rockies, but he still told the Denver Post that he would like to return next year.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.