A Quick Look at the Seattle Mariners at Oakland A’s Opening MLB Lines & TV InfoDate/Time: Sunday September 6, 4:05 PM ET Venue: O.co Colliseum, Oakland TV: ROOT SPORTS Radio: 710 ESPN, KIRO 97.3 Opening Lines: Seattle -130, Oakland +125Hisashi Iwakuma (6-3, 4.22 ERA) will be on the mound for the Mariners on Sunday. It’s not really a major revelation to say that the Oakland A’s (58-76) have had consistency issues this season, but a closer look at what they have done this year reveals how different things could have been. This is a team that has made an unhealthy habit of losing close games, and who actually have a positive run differential in spite of their overall record. Oakland are rarely if ever blown out, but they also lack the killer touch that could have made their season a whole lot more palatable for their fans. Of all the teams sitting at the bottom of their respective divisions, the A’s me be the one that are closest to being a good deal better next season. Felix Doubront (2-1, 3.99 ERA) will be on the mound for Oakland in this one.
Key Betting Trends
- Seattle is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oakland
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle’s last 5 games when playing Oakland
- Seattle is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Oakland
- Oakland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland’s last 5 games when playing Seattle
- Oakland is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Seattle