If you hear about a doubleheader being played in today’s MLB betting schedule, it almost always as the result of a rainout the day before. However, there was a time when doubleheaders were commonly part of a team’s schedule, especially on such holidays as Memorial Day or Labor Day. However, now teams can only schedule one a year, and they generally don’t schedule any because they don’t want to have to lose the gate of the second game, as fans often stick around between games. Some teams, like the Boston Red Sox, schedule enough time between the games on the makeup doubleheaders to clear the stands and then have fans buy another ticket, but that generally has attendance even lower.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.