Placed dead-last in the division and 7 games behind the AL East-leading duo of Orioles and Rays, 11.5 games behind the AL-leading Kansas City Royals, and 17.5 games behind the MLB-leading St. Louis Cardinals, the Boston Red Sox (35-43, .449) are certainly not having the kind of good season they’d talked about and dreamed of at the start of the 2015 season, let’s check their MLB betting odds. Coming off two wins in their last 2 games, you’d be mistaken to think that the Red Sox are on a rise in the MLB odds. In fact, you’d probably even want to believe that the Red Sox could turn around their run. But that is until you hear what this Red Sox team has been week in, week out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.