The Toronto Blue Jays have teased their fans before. After all, it was just last year that the team went on a huge MLB betting winning streak in May and June to take the division lead and give their fans visions of a trip to the playoffs for the first time since the glory days of Joe Carter. Of course, then the flaws in the roster began revealing themselves and some big injuries happened. Now that the Blue Jays are once again showing signs of life, are there reasons to think that the Blue Jays – who are once again playing quality baseball – can contend in the American League? Here are some signs that the Blue Jays might actually be for real once again.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.