Athletes are known to be very competitive, because it is what makes them great at what they do. Unfortunately for all of them, there’s an opponent they will never be able to defeat: time. As athletes get older their skills begin to diminish, and although not all of them age at the same rate, the end result is always the same. In baseball, some athletes are able to hang on longer than their counterparts in other sports, but they too eventually have to hang up their boots. With half way into the 2015 MLB betting season, here is a look at some of the players who have entered their declining years.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.