After the New York Mets completed a sweep at Nationals Park, it looks like the Washington Nationals are down and out for contention in the National League East. The Mets put together three straight comeback victories in Washington, with the last game featuring home runs from Yoenis Cespedes and Kelly Johnson in the eighth inning. The Mets had trailed by a run before that inning but left with a two-run advantage. This sweep gave the Mets a seven-game lead for first place in the division. Twenty-three games remained for both teams at the time, but the Nats had stopped showing signs of life a few weeks before the Mets came to town and pulled off the sweep. The two teams do face off in New York the last weekend of the MLB betting season, but it’s likely that this will be a meaningless three-game set.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.