We are now at the stage of the season where we can start to talk about who might represent the AL and NL in the World Series. There is still an awful lot that can happen between then and now, with some teams currently in the playoff picture perhaps missing out entirely. One teams assured of being in is the Kansas City Royals. They will look to continue their impressive season when they close out a home series versus the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. Don’t forget to check out for more sportsbook odds by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.