We are now at the stage of the season where we can start to talk about who might represent the AL and NL in the World Series. There is still an awful lot that can happen between then and now, with some teams currently in the playoff picture perhaps missing out entirely. One teams assured of being in is the Kansas City Royals. They will look to continue their impressive season when they close out a home series versus the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. Don’t forget to check out for more sportsbook odds by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition