Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies MLB Game InformationDate/Time: Wednesday September 9, 7:05 PM ET Venue: Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania TV: SPSO Radio: WCNN 680/WYAY 106.7, Braves Radio Network Opening Lines: Atlanta -125, Philadelphia +115 Julio Teheran (9-7, 4.51 ERA) is coming off a very good start, where he only gave up a single earned run. Things have been pretty bad in Philadelphia (53-85) for a couple of years now, but the fans have continued to show their support, albeit in ever dwindling numbers. That seems to have come to an end, though, as a little over 15,000 paying customers were in the seats on Monday night versus the Braves. Admittedly, it’s hard to get excited about a series against a team that is almost as bad as you, but it may also serve as a sign that the Phillies fans are getting more than a little fed up with a rebuilding project that seemingly has no end in sight. It’s going to be interesting to see what those attendance numbers look like in the final 3 weeks of the season. Adam Morgan (5-5, 4.42 ERA) will be on the mound for the Phillies in this one.
Key Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-12-1 SU in its last 14 games
- Atlanta is 1-13-1 SU in its last 15 games on the road
- Atlanta is 2-4-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
- Atlanta is 2-4-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
- Philadelphia is 0-4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- Philadelphia is 2-6-1 SU in its last 9 games at home