Kansas City Royals vs Boston Red Sox MLB Odds InformationDate/Time: August 20, 7:10 pm ET Venue: Fenway Park, Boston, Mass TV: NESN Radio: WEEI 93.7 Opening Lines: Royals -105, Red Sox -105 Danny Duffy (6-5, 4.03 ERA) is unbeaten in his last 3 starts, and will be looking to make it 4 on Thursday. It has been a bit of a rough week for the Red Sox (53-66) but one that could serve as inspiration for the remainder of the season. The sad news was that manager John Farrell revealed that he would immediately need to start receiving treatment for lymphoma. That was followed by the hiring of a new GM in Dave Dombrowski. Both pieces of news are sure to have an impact on the entire clubhouse, and it’s going to be interesting to see how the players react. They will be playing for their manager, and for the chance to impress the new GM. Should be an interesting final few weeks in Beantown. Wade Miley (9-9, 4.58 ERA) will be hoping for the same outcome as his last start, which the Red Sox won 22-10.
Key Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
- Kansas City is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston’s last 5 games
- Boston is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston’s last 5 games at home