Minnesota Twins vs Chicago White Sox MLB Game InformationDate/Time: Friday, September 11, 2015 8:10 PM ET Venue: U.S. Cellular Field, Chicago, Illinois TV: FS-N Radio: Go 96.3, TIBN Opening Lines: Chicago -112, Minnesota +102 Ervin Santana (4-4, 4.93 ERA) is coming into this one looking for his third straight win. It was an interesting turn of events for the Chicago White Sox (66-72) last week, as they were finally able to get a win in KC. Not only that, they went into Kaufmann Stadium and left with a sweep of the Royals. As has been the case with this team all year long, though, they then followed that up by losing 2 of 3 to the Indians. It’s impossible to sum up a team in a single week of the season, but last week was a pretty good picture of what the White Sox have been this year. They are a team that is very good when everything is clicking, but who simply don’t put all of those pieces together consistently enough to be dangerous. Erik Johnson (1-0, 4.50 ERA) will be making just his second start of the season on Friday.
Key Betting Tips
- Chi White Sox is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Chi White Sox’s last 10 games
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Chi White Sox’s last 21 games at home
- Minnesota is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games on the road
- Minnesota is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road