With the All Star game fast approaching, the 2015 MLB betting season is getting closer to the midway point. So far this season, there have been a few surprises and disappointments, which have made this season a very interesting one, when it comes to placing bets. Earlier in the season, there was a lot of talk about how bad the AL East is, with so many of the teams in the division at .500 or below, but as we approach the midway point of the season, it is the most competitive division in baseball, and also the toughest, with four of the five teams above .500. The Tampa Bay Rays currently lead the division by one game over the New York Yankees, but I still think the Toronto Raptors, who are currently in 4th place, and are three games behind the Rays, are going to win the AL East for the first time since 1993.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.