In August, the Texas Rangers sat nine games back of the Houston Astros in the American League West, with four other teams ahead of them in the wild card chase as well. Of course, that is golden compared to where they sat near the end of April, when they were 8-16 and looking like they were heading to the same subterranean depths where online betting fans saw them for most of 2014, when they lost 95 games and their manager, Ron Washington, headed out the door with about a month left, with bizarre rumors of an extramarital affair involving a member of the press that had come from Asia to report on Yu Darvish in his wake.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.