When the Texas Rangers opened their MLB betting season, two of their starting pitchers were already on the disabled list – Derek Holland, perhaps best known for his Game 5 gem in the 2011 World Series, and Yu Darvish, the bedeviling ace the Rangers had brought from Japan. They had committed fat stacks of cash to two hitters who had either been injured all year (Prince Fielder) or most of the year (Shin-Soo Choo) in 2014. When the 2015 season opened, the team foundered to a 7-15 start, never winning more than one consecutive game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.