Right now, the Houston Astros are getting a lot of buzz on MLB odds for their amazing start, 12 games over .500 more than a quarter of the way through the 2015 campaign. However, we’ve seen a lot of teams in the past roar out to a big start and then fade as the summer temperatures rise and those not-so-amazing pitchers and hitters fall back to earth. Sometimes clubhouse chemistry implodes as well, leaving the team to fall apart. For example, the 1990 Texas Rangers got out to a 17-5 start…and then finished 20 games out of first place. Here’s a look at some other teams that have dazzled in the opening weeks and months of the regular season, only to see it all fall apart when it came time to enter the postseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.