In nearly all major sports that use the playoffs system to determine the ultimate winners of the league, home advantage usually counts as a really vital element, with teams playing at home often being favored to win games because of their strong home support and playing in familiar environments. In MLB betting, it is usually difficult to quantify the value of home field advantage, as the betting lines involve a runline rather than a point spread. Still, the general consensus is that playing at home (whether during the regular season or the playoffs) comes with some slight edge for the home team, however whimsical it may be to explain it.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.