The third month of the 2015 MLB betting season is just getting started and with it comes a lot of renewed expectations from various teams as well as their fans, as the league continues to shape up progressively. In fact, by the time you’ll be read this write-up, some of the data in it will already be changed as teams continue to play in the ever-busy 162-game MLB season. Still, it is worth noting that, as of Tuesday morning (June 2, 2015), the St. Louis Cardinals rank as the best pitching team in Major League Baseball with an average ERA of 2.73, 20 saves and 5 shutouts, while the Colorado Rockies rank bottom in the MLB with a 4.64 ERA, 15 saves, and 2 shutouts. On paper, the performance and efficiency of these teams should be good enough to determine the teams that have the best starting rotations in MLB. However, in the analysis we’ve been doing about MLB teams and the ranking of their starting rotations, we have found out that other factors like injuries, proven talent of starters, and consideration of current roster as well as future rosters also have a crucial impact on how to grade the rotations.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.