A few weeks ago, the Miami Marlins sent their general manager, Dan Jennings, down to the field as their new manager. One possible issue, of course, is that Jennings’ only coaching experience comes from a short stint at the high school level. He didn’t play pro baseball – and he has never coached at it at any level. However, while Jennings’ hire might seem strange, it’s not the strangest decision by a team’s ownership when it comes to its baseball manager – not by a long shot. Let’s take a stroll down memory lane to see the most bizarre MLB managers who left sports betting fans around the world amazed.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.