The San Francisco Giants won the World Series in 2010, 2012 and 2014. In 2011, 2013 and 2015, they didn’t even make the playoffs. However, they should finish over .500. The positive energy from that sort of season could make the Giants contenders again in 2016 for the thrill of their MLB betting fans. What’s their secret for rebounding every other year? There’s no magic, but there are some reasons why you should fear them again in their next #EvenYear.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.