I’m sorry. If you are looking to reading about how the hottest tips on how to mint cash in today’s MLB lines, then this post is not for you. Nothing would satisfy me more than to about tonight’s game between the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Philadelphia Phillies (which I am almost sure is going to end in a Dodger win with 10-plus runs), but instead, I’ll be shifting gears to one side of Sporstbetting that many sports fans (me included) don’t like to talk about or address—the emotional side of us. For reasons that I am yet to find out, the hard-assed, big-egoed talker in me somehow got soft, and admittedly forced to shed a teardrop or two, when I watched the surreal video of New York Mets infielder Wilmer Flores crying on the field after hearing news about his supposed trade to the Brewers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.