With the playoffs getting close, it’s crunch time for some teams who need to catch fire if they are going to snag one of the wild card slots in their respective leagues. Here are some of the baseball betting rumors that are moving around.The Detroit Tigers shocked baseball by firing general manager Dave Dombrowski last week. Manager Brad Ausmus is still in place, and he says he’s not worried about getting fired. As poorly as the Tigers have played at different points this season, they are still only 4 1/2 games out of the second wild card in the American League. Ausmus says that he has a good relationship with his new GM, Al Avila, according to George Sipple of the Detroit Free Press. Avila has said that Ausmus will still be the Tigers’ manager through the end of the season but has not said anything about what will happen after 2015. So Ausmus feels good for now but does not know what the off-season will bring.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines