With the playoffs getting close, it’s crunch time for some teams who need to catch fire if they are going to snag one of the wild card slots in their respective leagues. Here are some of the baseball betting rumors that are moving around. The Detroit Tigers shocked baseball by firing general manager Dave Dombrowski last week. Manager Brad Ausmus is still in place, and he says he’s not worried about getting fired. As poorly as the Tigers have played at different points this season, they are still only 4 1/2 games out of the second wild card in the American League. Ausmus says that he has a good relationship with his new GM, Al Avila, according to George Sipple of the Detroit Free Press. Avila has said that Ausmus will still be the Tigers’ manager through the end of the season but has not said anything about what will happen after 2015. So Ausmus feels good for now but does not know what the off-season will bring.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.