The All-Star break is looming, but so is the Major League Baseball trading deadline of July 31st. Teams are starting to consider with some more seriousness whether they are buyers or sellers, and more and more rumors are starting to circulate through the league. Let’s take a look at the latest deals that are allegedly on the table and that will have some impact this MLB betting season.The Toronto Blue Jays continue to knock the ball all over the yard and remain a major force in the American League East. Jeff Hoffman and Daniel Norris could be the key to the Blue Jays’ return to the playoffs – but not because of their play on the field. These two pitchers are the best prospects in Toronto’s farm system and could be valuable trade chips to bring in some major league pitching help, to solidify the rotation. Scouts from other teams are watching Hoffman and Norris because of the expectation that the Blue Jays will be buying.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines