The All-Star break is looming, but so is the Major League Baseball trading deadline of July 31st. Teams are starting to consider with some more seriousness whether they are buyers or sellers, and more and more rumors are starting to circulate through the league. Let’s take a look at the latest deals that are allegedly on the table and that will have some impact this MLB betting season. The Toronto Blue Jays continue to knock the ball all over the yard and remain a major force in the American League East. Jeff Hoffman and Daniel Norris could be the key to the Blue Jays’ return to the playoffs – but not because of their play on the field. These two pitchers are the best prospects in Toronto’s farm system and could be valuable trade chips to bring in some major league pitching help, to solidify the rotation. Scouts from other teams are watching Hoffman and Norris because of the expectation that the Blue Jays will be buying.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.