The biggest news from this week in MLB betting came from Detroit, where the Tigers announced that general manager Dave Dombrowski’s time with the team was coming to an end. This was one of the few instances when an announcement surprised an entire league, as Dombrowski had been president and general manager for almost 14 seasons and has long had a reputation for being one of the best general managers in all of baseball. Before he went to Detroit, he was the architect of the successful Marlin teams. This means that, from one perspective, Dombrowski is the first major free agent to enter the open market.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.