It has long been said that money can’t buy you a championship, but that certainly doesn’t stop some teams from continually trying to test the theory. The Los Angeles Dodgers have the highest payroll of any team in the MLB, and are currently playing that way. The Milwaukee Brewers are down near the middle of the pack, but the way they are playing this year would suggest that they are not getting value for money. These two teams meet in the final game of a 4-game set in Milwaukee on Thursday afternoon with the Dodgers as favorites on MLB odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.