As we head into the waning moments of the MLB regular season, we are looking at just a few more things to be decided before the playoffs begin. Most of the uncertainty rests on the American League side, as it looks as though the 5 spots in the NL have been filled. It’s now all just about jockeying for position. The Chicago Cubs and Pittsburgh Pirates have all but booked their postseason tickets, and will finish up a 4-game series in the Steel City on Thursday where the Pirates are MLB betting favorites to win the match.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.