There are only two weekends left in the baseball season, and if they are as dramatic as what we just had, then we are all in for a real treat. One race worth watching is in the NL Central, where the St. Louis Cardinals lead is now under threat from the Pittsburgh Pirates. It’s going to be a tough start to the week for the men from the Steel City, though, as they have to face the Chicago Cubs in a 4-game series at PNC Park. Tuesday afternoon will see these two play the first game of a doubleheader. Be sure to check for more sports betting odds by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.