We are on the brink of another big weekend of baseball action, which means multiple opportunities to wager and win some money. We have already covered some potential parlay and SU picks for the coming weekend, so now it’s time to take a look at some big winners against the spread. Taking a look at the run differentials of each team, as well as their average runs for an against during the season should help us identify some winners this weekend. Rather than going with individual games, let’s instead take a look at some series that could provide some ATS betting winners this weekend. The good news is that there are a few that fit the bill. Take a look at the pitching match-ups throughout the weekend in order to narrow down those betting options. And don’t forget to check out for more MLB odds by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.