We are on the brink of another big weekend of baseball action, which means multiple opportunities to wager and win some money. We have already covered some potential parlay and SU picks for the coming weekend, so now it’s time to take a look at some big winners against the spread. Taking a look at the run differentials of each team, as well as their average runs for an against during the season should help us identify some winners this weekend. Rather than going with individual games, let’s instead take a look at some series that could provide some ATS betting winners this weekend. The good news is that there are a few that fit the bill. Take a look at the pitching match-ups throughout the weekend in order to narrow down those betting options. And don’t forget to check out for more MLB odds by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines