While all the talk this weekend is about the start of the college football season, it is worth remembering that we are now starting to come down to the wire in the MLB. There are still some very good playoff races going on, although it has to be said that a few teams already looked to have punched their tickets. We may get to see some new faces on teams this weekend, as September 1st means that every team can expand their rosters. Watch for guys coming up from the minors to take spots on some of the struggling teams, which may just add a little bit of a spark. As we always do on Friday’s, let’s look ahead at the weekend to see if we can pick out some parlay plays to help boost the bankroll. I will be picking two games for each of the 3 days, so be sure to keep an eye on the live odds for these.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines