We are about to roll into the month of September, which is a sure sign that the MLB regular season is starting to wind down. The final push for playoff spots has begun, and the teams who are on the outside looking in right now know that there is really no more margin for error. This is the time of year when teams either rise up and roll to the playoffs or fall flat on their face, and that can make handicapping a little trickier. That said, we are going to have our weekly look at the weekend action to see if we can’t pick out a couple of winning parlays. As always, I will pick two games from each of the three days, and hopefully we will all put a little extra cash in our pockets. Be sure to check in throughout the weekend to keep up with the live odds for all these games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.