There’s no such thing as a lock in sports, but it was essentially a lock that the Angels’ Shohei Ohtani was going to win AL Rookie of the Year honors in 2018. Now that’s potentially not the case as Ohtani has landed on the DL with a Grade 2 ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) sprain in his throwing elbow. He’s likely to miss at least a month but might need Tommy John surgery if rest and platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) and stem cell injections don’t solve the problem. TJS would not only rule Ohtani out for this season but a chunk of 2019 as well. Whether you root/back the Angels or not, MLB is much more exciting with Ohtani playing, whether as a pitcher or hitter. Here’s hoping he doesn’t need TJS. Here are two intriguing games this week around the majors. Check back for MLB betting odds once game time comes around.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?