There’s no such thing as a lock in sports, but it was essentially a lock that the Angels’ Shohei Ohtani was going to win AL Rookie of the Year honors in 2018. Now that’s potentially not the case as Ohtani has landed on the DL with a Grade 2 ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) sprain in his throwing elbow. He’s likely to miss at least a month but might need Tommy John surgery if rest and platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) and stem cell injections don’t solve the problem. TJS would not only rule Ohtani out for this season but a chunk of 2019 as well. Whether you root/back the Angels or not, MLB is much more exciting with Ohtani playing, whether as a pitcher or hitter. Here’s hoping he doesn’t need TJS. Here are two intriguing games this week around the majors. Check back for MLB betting odds once game time comes around.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.