We are all running out of time to make some extra money on the baseball season, as we are now heading into the final week of play before the postseason gets underway. As we do every week, we are going to scan through the schedule to see if we can put together some winning parlays. The temptation is there to add more games to each of the daily tickets, but I am going to stick with two games for each of the days I play. It’s a method that has worked quite nicely throughout the season, so I see no real need to change it now. Be sure to check back in regularly to keep up to date with all the latest betting odds for these games, as well as the others on the calendar.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.