As we enter the final 2 weeks of the 2017 MLB regular season, the playoff picture is starting to take shape. No less than 4 teams have booked their ticket into the postseason, which means that spaces are becoming very limited. This is especially true in the American League, where the Wild Card race still remains quite wide open, with the AL East title also still up for grabs. We are going to get things rolling this week by looking at some of the Top MLB Series starting Tuesday, September 5, and their respective MLB betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.