Toronto Blue Jays vs Tampa Bay Rays MLB Opening LinesDate/Time: Friday, September 25, 2015 7:07 PM ET Venue: Rogers Centre, Toronto, Canada TV: SNET Radio: SN590 Opening Lines: Toronto -162, Tampa Bay +160 R.A. Dickey (10-11, 4.05 ERA) will be on the mound for the Jays. The general consensus, ours included, was that the Tampa Bay Rays (74-78) looked like a team destined to occupy the cellar of the AL East at the end of the season. That may still end up being the case, but a win on Thursday night against the Red Sox will see them win the series and move two and a half games up on Boston, who currently occupy last place. It would really be a small victory, for the Rays, who will still consider this season a bit of a bust. This is a team that has good pitching, but which has struggled to get runs home all season long. If they can add a little bit of pop to their line-up, they may be able to challenge in this division next year. Jake Odorizzi (8-8, 3.38 ERA) will get the start for the Rays.
Key Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Toronto
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 5 games when playing Toronto
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 7 games when playing on the road against Toronto
- Toronto is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games when playing Tampa Bay
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Toronto’s last 7 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay