As teams look to dump salary and rebuild from scratch, the power balance in division can take a real shift. That is what has happened in the NL East this year, with the NY Mets leading the way. They were a team that normally had to watch as the Atlanta Braves and the Philadelphia Phillies ruled the roost, but both of those teams are now in a fight to see who gets the worst overall record and the first pick in the next MLB draft. They will finish up a 3-game series in Atlanta on Sunday. Find the latest MLB betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.