Attractive as it is to lead a Major League Franchise and be responsible for the success of a whole city or region, being a manager in the MLB is one of the ficklest jobs on earth, where failure to achieve success is considered highly sacrilegious and worthy of beheading. In essence, that’s the reason why figurative term like a manager is about to be axed or his head is on the chopping block are common parlances in the world of coaching hires and fires. For a manager like Toronto’s John Gibbons, the recently concluded MLB Trade Deadline accorded him some time to cool off from the managerial hot seat, thanks to some solid trades that could make the Blue Jays strong playoff contenders. However, for the following managers, their hot seats are still blazing with a lot of heat, either because they did not do enough trades, or their teams don’t look strong enough to achieve the MLB betting odds expectations from their franchises and supporters across the world.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.