One of the biggest divisional shifts in baseball can be seen taking place in the NL West. While 4 of the 5 teams there are in a slump, the Arizona Diamondbacks are rolling. The San Diego Padres have already lost third place to the D-Backs, and now the San Francisco Giants can feel them breathing down their neck. The Giants and Padres will try to get back on track when they meet in a 3-game series by the Bay. Game 2 of this series is set for Wednesday night and here’s a baseball betting preview if you are looking to cash in on the match.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.