Before the season begins, there are always a few teams that have the pundits arguing about how good, or bad, they are going to be. For these teams, everything has to go right in order for them to fall on the good side. The Minnesota Twins have managed to get the most out of what they have, while the Oakland A’s have struggled. These two will meet for a 3-game series in Oakland over the weekend, with the second game set for Saturday night. Find the latest MLB odds here.
Byron Buxton OF 15-Day DL Ricky Nolasco P 60-Day DL Ryan Pressly P 15-Day DL Jordan Schafer OF 15-Day DL Oakland Athletics Coco Crisp OF 60-Day DL Sean Doolittle P 60-Day DL Jesse Hahn P 15-Day DL Tyler Ladendorf 2B 60-Day DL Jarrod Parker P 15-Day DL Taylor Thompson P 60-Day DL Pat Venditte P 15-Day DL It was a first half to forget for the Oakland A’s (41-50), but one that did come with a few positives. Scott Kazmir has been consistently brilliant on the mound, while rookie Billy Burns has been delivering the goods in the leadoff spot. It’s been tough to figure this team out, especially when you consider that their +44 run differential is better than that of the division leading Angels. The A’s are 8.5 games back of the leaders, which is not really an insurmountable number. If they can make a couple of impact deals at the deadline, they might just be able to claw their way back into things. It will be than man Scott Kazmir (5-5, 2.49 ERA) who will get the start on Saturday. Kazmir has gone two straight starts without giving up an earned run.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.