Throwing some burgers on the barbecue and setting of the fireworks are staples of the 4th of July holiday, but watching and doing some MLB betting all day long is another pastime that has become a tradition on this national holiday. There are some great games to choose from on the 4th, and perhaps none better than the huge divisional clash between the Diamondbacks and Dodgers. The Houston Astros will be looking to expand their already huge division lead when they head to Atlanta, while the Cubs are trying to chase down the division lead in the Central, as they welcome the Tampa Bay Rays to Wrigley Field. Let’s take a closer look at these 3 big games and their updated baseball picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.